Our eNewsletter is emailed to our subscribers on a monthly basis, with the latest animal protection news, campaign updates and ways you can get involved.
View recent issues:
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
Subscribe to our email list to receive our monthly eNewsletter:
From the Field magazine
Our magazine "From the Field" is published twice a year and features full-length stories about our work to protect animals.
View our most recent edition:
View past editions:
Our investigations team has written a plethora of research reports that inform the world about complex animal protection issues around the globe.
View our most recent reports:
- Trading animals and diseases: Canada’s role in the global commercial wildlife trade
- Protecting our world from future pandemics: Why the G20 must end the global wildlife trade
- Cruel Cures: The industry behind bear bile production and how to end it
- Suffering in silence: Uncovering the cruelty of the global trade in Ball pythons
- The Animal Protection Index (API), 2nd edition
View our library of reports and publications on animal protection issues, from farming to marine mammals in captivity.